Creating and supporting a safe work environment for your team
Timings: 2 hour session
Every workplace has a duty under WHS laws to eliminate risks to health and safety of workers and other persons so far as is reasonably practicable: this includes workplace violence and aggression in the form of sexual harassment, passive aggression, bullying, coercion and inequality.
This course is an interactive team building exercise aimed at generating discussions on potential and real violence within the workplace:
- How to identify behaviours
- Why behaviours continue
- Strategies for eradication and change
Behavioural change is workshopped by applying the RAVES system to scenarios:
Recognise behaviours (Witness)
Assess strategies (What's Important Now)
Vocalise (Speak Up! Report)
Escalate (Encourage managerial consistency)
Stop Workplace Violence
Throughout hands on exercises team members and management are challenged with historical, anthropological and neurological reasons as to why workplace violence and inequality exists, and how to challenge conditioning with knowledge, education and simple changes in workplace and private habits.
The key goal of this session is to challenge the need for any form of violence within homes and the workplace.
Every workplace is obligated to provide a safe space for their team. This course takes it one step further by creating and supporting a workplace culture for all team members to feel heard, safe and supported and enhance their workplace experience and potential.
Corporate Training Ernst & Young
Natasha Nettle | Senior Consultant, Advisory
- - Hi Natasha.... a huge thank you to those who organised it, it was incredibly valuable. I have told so many people about it!!
- - THANK YOU!! I too have told so many people what an empowering experience it was.
- - I was super impressed and have been telling people all about it as well!
- - Erin was super engaging, taught us lots, and stayed back in order to provide us with as many tips as possible
- - The speaker was really knowledgeable and enthusiastic with a lot of experience.
- - The instructor, Erin was very professional and knowledgeable.
- - This event was amazing
- - Practical, great presenter
Ernst & Young
Level 51, 111 Eagle Street, Brisbane, QLD 4000, Australia
Direct: + 61 7 3227 1478 | firstname.lastname@example.org